• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get to the Editor view with the files tab
        I successfully batch imported a number of charts and now want to crop them.  These are older big band charts and setting a single crop for all of them won't work.

I can get to the screen that shows the Recent, Songs, Setlists, Collections... tabs.  If I am on the Songs tab and click on a song I see the chart image and can mark it up etc. But I can't figure out how to crop the page.

The manual shows another screen with Fields, Files, Audio, and Midi tabs - I just can't figure out how to get that page or view to come up.  I have attached a snip of the view shown in the manual and a screenshot of what I see on my tablet.  Please help me navigate to the Song Editor that has the Files tab.

Thanks,

Greg
Hello Greg,

If you have loaded a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left and then tap "Crop". This will take you to the cropping editor where you can set the cropping per page or for the entire file.

To get to the song editor, long press a song on the library screen to select it, then you can tap "Edit Song" at the top of the screen to go to the editor.

Mike