E.g.

Code:
mysong           pages 5-15
mysong part 1    pages 5-7
mysong part 2    pages 8-12
mysong part 3    pages 13-15
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Yes it works. Most of my CSV files contain an entry that imports the complete book additionally to the entries per song. You can check the CSV files that I shared in the forum.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Yes, you can certainly have overlapping pages. MobileSheets is just taking the page order specified in the csv and using that for the page order in the song that is generated. It does not do any kind of validation beyond ensuring that the page order is a valid order string.

Mike
Ok.

When I want to generate the pages from e.g a PDF outline (hi Herbert Smile) probably the best is to only use start page since it is not known where the song ends. Can I use "5-" to denote 5 to end, or must I explicitly specify the ending page number?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
You must explicitly list the end page - I don't currently have a designator that means, "until the end". Perhaps I can look into supporting that at some point.

Mike