• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half page advance
My first problem is that after I import a new song, it only advances a whole page at a time.

My second problem is that after I import a song and fill in all the fields (composer, setlist, collection...) I open the song and I can't get the the top bar to display to show if I want to add a dynamic with the stamp or highlight a repeat bar or key change. I tried tapping everywhere on the screen, but nothing shows. It only advances or goes back one full page.

This is a new install on Android 11 Samsung S7 FE  12.4 inches tablet with Mobile Sheets version 3.5.0
I still own a windows 10 Tablet that works fine but is too slow.
For the first problem, what behavior are you wanting? If you want to turn half a page at a time, you either need to switch to the half page display mode or the vertical scrolling display mode with half page turns enabled. This can all be changed through the display mode dialog which is accessible through the bottom of the song overlay.

As far as the second problem, it sounds like performance mode has been enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen. This same toggle can be accessed by tapping the bottom right corner of the screen while a song is loaded to display the quick action box. Once performance mode is disabled, you should be able to access the song overlay to both change the display mode and to access the annotations functionality.

Mike