• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revealed: USB-Pedal does not work if audio player is "large" (mode3)
Dear all,

didn´t find any thread relating to:
If I use a USB-pedal it works great, but: Just if audio player is in "large" mode, pedals doesn´t work. No action.
To be precise: if no player or player is in "small" or "middle" mode, pedals works as expected.

Any help/advice?

Further a suggestion for a better translation to german:
There are 2 items in the action list:

Audiotrack starten oder stoppen: (Start of Pause Audio Track): this is correct in german
Audiotrack starten oder stoppen: (Pause or Resume Audio Track): this is not correct or misleading, please translate it as "Audiotrack starten oder pausieren"

Last, but not least: MSP is real impressive ;-)

Stay tuned!
If I put the audio player in the large layout, and then press my pedal to trigger the start/stop audio action, it seems to work fine. What pedal action do you currently have assigned? 

I have adjusted the translation - thanks for that recommendation.

Mike
Left mouse button: "Activate next link or goto next page"
Right mouse button: "Activate previous link or goto previous page" 
Forward button: None

Works with no Audio, Audio small "1", Audio normal "2"
Works not with Audio large "3" (no actions by mouse clicks; clicks are "ignored")

USB-Connected
(Touch and) Pedal settings:
- Enable Mouse Processing "on"
- Swap Mouse Click Action "on"
- Treat Mouse Click as Pedal Press "on"

e.k.
The miracle revealed....

Problem:
Unlucky position of (faded out) audio player, just "large" overlaps the (usually faded out) default position of the mouse pointer.

MSP works correct, if (faded out) Mouse pointer is over (faded out) audio player + mouse click --> "fade in audio player".
That is what´s going on.

Solution:
Shift audio player "large" to a position not overlapping (usually faded out) default postion of the mouse pointer, that´s it.
Now it works correct.

e.k.