• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom/annotations glitch
Hi Mike,

Ran into a weird issue today.

I always use full-page view on chordpro before entering annotation mode (because a pre-existing zoom-level alters the pen thickness) by hovering my s-pen over the screen.

Perhaps I did something different this morning, but all my annotations had a huge offset towards the bottom-right/southeast.

I force closed MSP three times and the issue occurred again and again.

I'm not sure how I finally solved it, but it appears as though I was able to zoom-out further than normally allowed (I remember a checkbox for that IIRC), again tried the three-finger-tap or whatever, and in the end I was back in business.

Not sure how to recreate this, but I will try.

On a related note, annotations are still drifting slightly on my tab s3, especially when I approach the right side of a pdf/page/chordpro.

It happens on most of my files. But if you're interested I could send you a file/pdf/mspfile etc.

Best!
I do have a fix coming for annotations shifting on chord pro files that may be related to what you are seeing and could potentially help. We can have you test with version 3.5.2 to see if the problem still occurs. If it does, then I may need your help in reproducing the issue.

Thanks,
Mike