• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio sudden volume reduction
Hi all.
I am a singer. I use the audio function in Mobilesheets pro to play backing tracks, whilst being able to read the pdf lyrics.. I plug my PA into the headphone port. 
Does anyone know if I can disable the safety function which suddenly reduces the volume at random times. It apparently does this ( according to the pop up box) to protect my hearing when I have the volume on my tablet set at a loud volume (which it needs to be to make it usable) 
Is this a safety function of the MobileSheets app, or of my Samsung tablet? Does anyone know how to sort this, as it happens in the middle of songs. Highly embaressing!!
While I responded to your email directly, I wanted to post the response for the benefit of any other users that see this post:

That's a limitation in the Android OS itself - it's definitely not something MobileSheets has control over.  You can avoid that by using audio line out instead of the headphone jack though. You'd need to get a DAC that you could plug into the USB port of the tablet, but this would give you much better results in general.

Mike