• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Files!
Hi,

It's a great feature that you can add files in the companion directly from the PC, but can you directly put them on the SD card if that's how you've setup things in the tablet?

BR
Yes, you can certainly import files directly from an SD card in MobileSheets on the tablet. Just tap Import->Local Files, tap the SD card icon in the file browser, tap the removable storage option, and then you can navigate to the folder containing your files on the SD card and import them. If Settings->Storage->Let MobileSheets Manage my Files is enabled, then MobileSheets will copy files from the import location to the storage location. You can uncheck "Let MobileSheets Manage my Files" if you don't want that behavior, but then you will be responsible for managing all the files and folders and this could have a negative impact if using certain features like the library sync feature. 

Mike
(05-30-2022, 04:28 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, you can certainly import files directly from an SD card in MobileSheets on the tablet. Just tap Import->Local Files, tap the SD card icon in the file browser, tap the removable storage option, and then you can navigate to the folder containing your files on the SD card and import them. If Settings->Storage->Let MobileSheets Manage my Files is enabled, then MobileSheets will copy files from the import location to the storage location. You can uncheck "Let MobileSheets Manage my Files" if you don't want that behavior, but then you will be responsible for managing all the files and folders and this could have a negative impact if using certain features like the library sync feature. 

Mike

Hi,

I meant using only the companion. I have the setting that Mobilesheets should keep the files on the SD card where they original came from when locally adding sheet music.
However.. If I use the Companion on the PC, when adding a file it can't be added to the SD card, only internal storage. Do you follow?

BR
Markus