• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
landscape mode
I would like to use my viewer in Landscape mode. The music is bigger and I can see better.  

There is a problem.

I have a sheet of music that has 12 lines (staves) in portrait mode. The Landscape view shows 5.  If I do a half-page advance, I get the first 5 lines of the next page.  

I really like the half-page mode of page changing.  It's great for portrait mode.

I'd really like to use my view in landscape mode and have it do 1/2 page advances.

How do I do this?
I'm a little confused about the problem you are encountering. You have two options:

1) Use the single page display mode in landscape with half page turns enabled - Load a score, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom to the left of the page scaling with blue arrows, change the default display mode to "Single page" if it's not currently set to that, then enable the options to display half pages in landscape and half page turns in landscape. You can then also adjust the half page turn positions using the icon that shows up at the bottom of the song overlay.

2) Use the half page display mode (change the default display mode dropdown as explained above to "Half page") while the tablet is in landscape orientation. Note that you must rotate the tablet first, then change the default display mode, because MobileSheets lets you set the display mode independently for each orientation. This typically does not work well as the pages will be very small.

Mike