• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to correctly select/unselect songs in setlist - perhaps a bug?
Perhaps its only me but my user experience indicates this could be a bug....

1) Chose a setlist
2) Long Press a song: now you can select songs with ticking the checkboxes
3) Select some songs

If by accident you now tap the song number the edit cursor jumps there.
From now on I can no longer tick /untick checkboxes of songs in the setlist to my liking. The edit cursor will stay active in the number field even if I close the keyboard. 
I have to exit the songlist altogether, start from scratch and hope I wont again tap on a song number....

If intended this seems counterintuitive to me...
(06-30-2022, 01:14 AM)McConnor Wrote: Perhaps its only me but my user experience indicates this could be a bug....

1) Chose a setlist
2) Long Press a song: now you can select songs with ticking the checkboxes
3) Select some songs

If by accident you now tap the song number the edit cursor jumps there.
From now on I can no longer tick /untick checkboxes of songs in the setlist to my liking. The edit cursor will stay active in the number field even if I close the keyboard. 
I have to exit the songlist altogether, start from scratch and hope I wont again tap on a song number....

If intended this seems counterintuitive to me...

What device are you using?

It works as intended in my Onyx Max Lumi.
Clicking on the number allows you to reorder that song to whatever number you enter.  
You don't have to have any songs selected to change the numbers, this is independent of long-pressing and selecting or unselecting boxes.
Also, even though the number is now selected I still can tick/untick other songs without a problem.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I don't have a problem checking/unchecking songs either.

Note: There isn't any need to go near the song number as you can toggle a check box by tapping on it's song name i.e. nowhere near it's check box.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
I am using a Galaxy tab S3.

Here is short demonstration video. I have tried for much longer and all different types of selections -most of them unwanted - occur....

I will be getting used to tapping on the song name rather than the checkbox and see if that helps. But nonetheless this is not so intuitive...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xopbns0i0rxud8...3.mp4?dl=0
Click the checkmark in the keyboard to dismiss it and that will stop the focus from being on the edit control and then you can continue checking the checkboxes normally. On my tablet, there is enough space between the numbers and the checkboxes that it's actually quite hard to accidentally tap the numbers - I'm not sure why it looks different on the tab s3, as I'm using the tab s4.

Mike
(07-01-2022, 05:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Click the checkbox in the keyboard to dismiss it and that will stop the focus from being on the edit control and then you can continue checking the checkboxes normally. On my tablet, there is enough space between the numbers and the checkboxes that it's actually quite hard to accidentally tap the numbers - I'm not sure why it looks different on the tab s3, as I'm using the tab s4.

Mike

The checkbox does the trick... Thanks.