• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filter Bar Fonts and Fields
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Model no: SM-T580, running Android version 8.1.0.
Here is a picture of the filter bar, in Portrait mode.

[Image: Samsung.jpg?rlkey=ev40f5a0hguyakgg5gptv5rga&dl=0]

As you can see, there is a long search field.
Many members of the ukulele clubs I facilitate use other brands/models and the filter bar presents a very short search field.  I know that the capacity of the two styles of fields is the same but my technically-challenged club members like to see the whole of the search term they are inputting.  
Here is an example of what they see.

[Image: huawei.png?rlkey=7tpodvapaoac2b7j0siab75ly&dl=0]

How can I change the the font size in the filter bar to allow a longer search field to be displayed?
Ukulista
Unfortunately, posting images like that doesn't work too well on the forums (it may be a CORS issue, I'm not sure). If you can link to a different page with the images, that will work better. Or if you attach them as files to the post, that should also work. 

You can't change the font size for the filter fields in MobileSheets, but you can certainly go into the OS settings and scale down the text, but this affects everything on the device. I am going to be reworking the filters soon and placing most of the filters in a side panel. I will be leaving the search field above the library list though, and it will just extend to consume most of the screen width (other than a few icons that I will most likely leave at the right side). So this may resolve the issue for your club members.

Mike