• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal action: GOTO START of song (counter of link point)
Dear all,

maybe my wrong settings or a suggestion:
If I use pedal action "Go to start of song" the counter of the link point is not reset. 

To reset the counter it is necessary to reload the song (as described in the manual).
But why?

Do I use wrongs settings (and if so, which are wrong) or would it be a suggestion to
reset the counter to default in case of "Go to start of song"? In both cases: Pedal and Touch actions

thx4anyhelp,
e.k.
Yes this is something i was thinking about. I have a Touch Action set as go to the beginning of the Song but the Link points are Not reset. I have to go with the pedal a few Time backwards then is See that the link points are reset. In fact it would be nice and for me logical too if i go to the beginning of a Song to reset the Link points.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
I can consider changing the behavior so that going back to the start of the song resets the link points. If this is going to interfere with the way anyone uses the app, please comment here about it. As a side note, there is an action called "Reset Next Link Point" that can be assigned to a touch or pedal action. That is what you can use to reset the current link point at the moment.

Mike
For me,  it would be great to combine "Go to Start" and "reset all Link points". Maybe this could be a seperate new action if someone needs the Link points untouched. I saw the reset next link point Action, but sometimes with a few Link points, resetting only one point, creates more confusion. :-)  So the reset of all when going back to the beginning would be great.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
At present I use the workaround "reset next link point" or re-open the song again.
But, it would be really great, if you enable "Goto Start including the reset of link pointer"

thx