• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirTurn BT-106
I have Airturn BT-106 (several years old) and a nice new Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.  

On my Galaxy Tab, I wanted to use my old AirTurn, but couldn't figure out how to make it work. I followed the steps described below (from another post), 

1) Load MobileSheets, tap the three dots at the top right and then Settings.
2) Tap Touch & Pedal Settings and then Pedal Actions
3) Tap the "Keys" field for Pedal 1.
4) Tap the "Clear" button on the dialog.
5) Press a pedal switch. If a key shows up, the pedal is communicating properly with your device and will work with MobileSheets. If it does not, the pedal is not communicating properly with your device.
6) If a key shows up, tap OK, then select the action you want that pedal to trigger from the dropdown below the keys field. Repeat these steps for pedal 2.

It now works!  So my Galaxy Tab, Mobile Sheets, and AirTurn get along!  Big Grin

Curiosity question about Pedal Action Settings:
For Pedal 1, I pressed the right pedal switch, Keys field displayed "SEMICOLON" - uppercase without the quotes;
For Pedal 2, I pressed the left pedal switch, Key field displayed "NUMPAD_3", without quotes.   
Any reason for those Keys auto-settings?

Also, what is the Debounce setting?  (Mine is set at Half-second.)

Linda
To Forum managers/overseers: 

Oops - this landed in Windows; can it get moved to Android???
What mode do you currently have the pedal in? The keys that are sent depend on the mode the pedal is in. If you change to mode 3, it should send page up/page down.

The debounce enforces a minimum amount of time between pedal presses to prevent a double-press.

Mike
(08-30-2022, 12:24 PM)ex1895 Wrote: To Forum managers/overseers: 

(08-30-2022, 12:24 PM)ex1895 Wrote: To Forum managers/overseers: 

I will change to Mode 3 - do I push buttons on AirTUrn to do that? 

About debounce:  If the setting is .5 second and I double-press the pedal at .4 it won't go to the next page, correct?  And if I double-press at .6 it will go to next page. Do I understand that correctly?  Huh

Thanks!
Linda
Take a look at the manual here: https://www.airturn.com/assets/apps/BT-1...nglish.pdf

It describes how to change the mode on page 10. 

If you press once, and then press again in less than half a second, it will go to the next page, but it won't turn two pages. If you press the pedal once, and then pressed it again 0.6 seconds after that, two pages would be turned.

Mike