• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Page flip between 2 Songs in Setlist
Hi all,

i am new with MobileSheets and very happy.
iI wonder if its possible to get half page flip between 2 songs in a setlist.
I have a setlist with some 2 or 3 Page Songs that i can easy  flip in half page steps.
In this setlist i also have songs where i would get from e.g and of song 3 to song 4 in a half page flip
Is this possible, or do i have to merge these songs to one song including all pieces?
I'm a little confused about the problem you are encountering here. If you go to the Setlists tab, add multiple songs to a setlist, load that setlist and then turn half pages, you absolutely can turn half pages between multiple songs. Are you using the half-page display mode or the single page display mode with half page turns in landscape? Also, when you say "setlist", are you referring to a song with multiple files in it, or do you mean an actual setlist on the Setlists tab?

Mike
Hi Mike,thanks for your reply.
I use the Portait View and there i can turn half pages on songs with multipages, but on end of this song the next turn is a full page turn to the next song.
When i say "setlist" i refer to the setlists tab.
To clarify: I imported 2 independent songs and then i merge them in a setlist. I go to setilsts, choose my setlist and choose "Load all".
I tab in the middle of first song and select display mode "Half Page", the same on 2nd song.
Doesn't matter if selected on Default setting or on Song settings.

By the way, i want the half page turn on transition between songs only on selected transisitions. Mostly the full page flip between songs is prefered

Claus
Claus,

Thanks for the reminder. I actually remember that I used to allow half pages to be displayed from different songs, but then a large number of users requested that I change this behavior as it was confusing to see half pages from different songs, as most musicians wouldn't play continuously through multiple songs, so there was never a need for this. If you need this functionality, then I do think you will need to add all of the files to a single song. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike