• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
return to setlist with filters
Hi all,

i am new with MobileSheets and very happy.
I play in some Bands with several setlists, so i decided to name all setlists with bandname and setlist of bandname.
e.g.
Block1_BandA_SetA
Block1_BandA_SetB
Block3_BandA_SetB

Block1_BandB_SetA
Block2_BandB_SetC

So i can define (and save) a Filter on Setlistname e.g. _BandA_SetB

If i play with BandA with SetlistB i use the appropriate Filter.

That works fine, but if i go back from the Sheets View to the Setlist View the Filter is empty and i have to reload my filter.
Can anyone tell me how i can solve this?
At the moment, filters are not saved per tab (although some users have requested this and I'm considering it). Also, there are a few settings that can impact how filters are cleared. If you go to Settings->Library Settings, you will see there are a few related settings:

1) Automatically Load Last Used Filters at Startup
2) Clear Filters After Load
3) Reset Filters After Exiting Group Editor

So it would help to know if you've changed any of those settings. If you are just expecting different filters per tab, then there's nothing that can be done for that at the moment.

Mike
Thanks Mike,

Automatically Load Last Used Filters at Startup is selected.
Clear Filters After Load was selected and i unselect this now.
Reset Filters After Exiting Group Editor is disabled.

I see following behavior:
If i select my saved Filter in setlist tab the filter works and is displayed.
If i now select a setlist from filtered list the filter field is cleared and the songlist is displayed.

Claus
Claus,

That particular behavior is by design, because a filter that is used on the setlist tab would filter which setlists are shown. If you then select a setlist from the list, whatever text filter was applied wouldn't make sense for the list of songs under that setlist. This would cause all of the songs to be filtered out under the setlist unless the user cleared all of the filters. So this was done as a convenience so that users wouldn't be confused by an empty song list. 

Mike