• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long list of audio clips inaccessible
Wink 
I've imported 18 short audio clips into a special tutorial piece that I'm preparing.
I'm adding buttons for each clip .
The problem is that the pulldown to choose the audio clip is quite long (18 clips) and I cannot select them below the 14thth because the pull down keeps rewinding up.
Maybe the main window to create the button should be at the top of the screen or at least moveable so that there's enough room at the bottom for the pull down.
I know it's an unusual case, 18 clips, ...c'mon ... Smile  but nevertheless, it's a problem at the moment.

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
As a workaround while waiting for a fix, could you split it into two parts?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(09-25-2022, 06:05 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: As a workaround while waiting for a fix, could you split it into two parts?

Geoff

Not really. The play buttons must be all on the same page ...

EDIT: Although the problem explained in the OP remains, I ended up embedding the clips in the pdf itself first and adding a button in the MSP entry that calls the file as exterior and it opens with Xodo pdf editor so that I'm able to play the clips.  MSP doesn't seem to support pdf's with embedded audio clips, at least I tried and they wouldn't play althought it would be nice if they did.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal