• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invalid license message
Sir;

Attempting to move mobile sheets from one WIN PC  to  another.  Saved License.lic for  installed key.  Then  uninstalled License.

D'lolded new WIN 11 install on new PC and after loading license received 'MobileSheets - invalid license message.

Screen shot available upon request.

Please advise,

Hank Jones
You can't transfer license files between devices because they are encrypted to only work on the device that generated it (it's just the way the licensing software works). You need to enter the license key normally on the new machine. Contact me at mike@zubersoft.com if you don't have your license key available and you need me to look up your order.

Mike
Mike,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have 4 win-11 licenses  use two and keep two as spares  none will work.
 Receive same Invalid license reply when installing with three of the license keys .
Fourth key provides 'Authentication Error - number of   instillation's exceeded ... which is logical for I am still running a copy  on a laptop.

[ You can't transfer license files between devices because they are encrypted to only work on the device that generated it (it's just the way the licensing software works). ]
Hard drive quickly died on a desktop we will call "D4XBKD3"  running a win-11 license, was unable to uninstall any software. 
Reloaded backup from D4XBKD3 onto another  working desktop was able to properly uninstall and produce License.lic file.

Rebuilt D4XBKD3  win11  same hardware, reinstalled Mobile Sheets (WIN1) and still unable to get  license.

Please advise.

Thanks,  Hank Jones
Sending you an email so we can discuss the state of the license keys and such.

Mike