• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Fixed Duration
I like to set the scrolling to Fixed Duration, and of course, for that time to be what the meta data for the pdf says is the duration.  It seems that the "Automatic Scrolling Settings" do not pick up that number when I select Scroll Behavior = Scroll Entire Song in Fixed Time.  That setting seems to just use the number in the Total Duration line below, which seems to be a manua entry not tied to the metadata.

I am missing something?  Is there a way to do what i am trying to do?

TIA
It is unfortunate that you didn't get an answer as that is exactly what I am trying to do. At this point I prefer scrolling for Chord Pro files to page turning. I can embed the duration in the chopro file and it is picked up in the song metadata, but seems to be completely ignored in the setting for scroll in fixed duration. Am I missing something? If this isn't supported, any chance it could be in future?

I use MS Pro on Android and Windows.

Keith
Yes, that should be something I can add support for. It's a fairly easy change. Starting with the next update, if you change the scroll behavior to scroll the entire song in a fixed duration, it will use the song's duration as long as it is not 0.

Mike
Awesome. Thank you.