• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 1)
I am compiling a list of known issues with the first build of 1.0.0 so that users are aware of what bugs have been found and are being addressed:

1) The MIDI listen dialog displays MIDI commands with a white background, making them impossible to see
2) The MIDI listen dialog does not create a batch MIDI command when the + icon is tapped
3) When synchronizing to OneDrive, a login request is brought up, and then a second login request is brought up when the sync is started. 
4) Synchronizing to OneDrive appears to have issues
5) The create snippet dialog has visual issues and is not displayed properly
6) The scroll settings dialog causes the application to crash
7) The rotation dialog height is incorrect
8) The sharpen dialog height is incorrect and it is displayed incorrectly
9) The zoom/pan dialog causes the application to crash
10) Automatic scrolling does not appear to work
11) Selecting a backup file through Google Drive and OneDrive does not currently work
12) Some users are seeing an immediate crash at startup - looks to be related to when the default language is not English on the device
13) Batch import is causing a crash
14) The fields tab of the song editor is blank in landscape orientation
15) Sort dialog is not displayed correctly for the Songs tab.
16) Tapping on a checkbox in the file browser does not actually select the file. You must currently tap on the name of the file and it will be selected.

Mike
I know this is about the new IOS version but could you please modify the thread topic so that it mentions this?

Thanks
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Sure thing - thanks.

Mike
Almost all of the issues listed in my post have been addressed with the 2nd build which is now available for download. I'm going to create a separate post to track known issues with build 2. I'm intentionally not changing the version number for each build as Apple forces each build to go through a review process if you do that. Just bumping the build number allows the updates to be released immediately.

Mike
Do you want comments if an issue is solved in the new build (mine was No. 12 which has gone in build 2) or is that not necessary?
I think in this case, that is not necessary. If there are any issues that aren't solved in the next build, I will carry over those issues until I'm confident they are addressed.

Mike
Trying to Restore from Backup file in Dropbox. Restore reaches 100% but then screen goes blank and the database has not been restored upon re-opening MobileSheets.
Does it behave that way every time with build 2? I will run some more tests with restoring using backups from Dropbox.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-11-2022, 07:11 AM)Rags Wrote: Trying to Restore from Backup file in Dropbox. Restore reaches 100% but then screen goes blank and the database has not been restored upon re-opening MobileSheets.

Yes Mike, I have tried several times and I see where it loads to 100% but then the screen goes black. I have waited up to 30 minutes with no response from the app. Wehn I re-open the app nothing new has been imported.

Bill
Suggest you try it with build 3 and put a summary and your next post there - I suspect Mike would like people to keep to the latest version (even if it doesn't change anything in relation to your current problem)

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6