• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 7)
Build 7 has been released with a huge number of bug fixes and some extremely important optimizations. Zooming is much, much faster and smoother now, as I redesigned some of the code for how the rendered images are displayed on the screen. Unfortunately, this has brought with it a few minor glitches while zooming that are going to be fixed with a follow-up build. There are also significant optimizations in regards to things like calculations of file hashes, which results in library synchronizations finishing hundreds of times faster than before. Annotationing should also be a little smoother now, especially on pages that have a large number of existing annotations on them. There are also important bug fixes for high memory usage during things like library syncs and syncs to backup files. While I tried to address every bug report, there are still a few issues remaining to be fixed, and issues that I will need assistance reproducing. My hope is that with a few more builds, the iOS version may be ready to be released, but I will want to get some user feedback to see if everyone agrees.

Fixes in build 7: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...-9301.html

This is the list of known issues with build 7:

1) (FIXED) Smart buttons are not rendering as desired and size needs to be adjusted. Also need to confirm that buttons created on Android/Windows display in the correct position on the page.
2) (FIXED) Link points created on Android/Windows do not seem to be positioned in the correct place.
3) (FIXED) The thumbnails for stamp annotations in the favorites window are too small
4) (FIXED) The audio player track list (shown in layout 3) will not respond to taps to change the track unless you drag the list up or down first, and then tap. 
5) (FIXED) After finishing a zoom gesture, the page will jump and reposition in an odd way. There are also flashes of a separate image that occur briefly after releasing the pinch gesture. 
6) (FIXED) Cannot import multiple audio files at once when importing using Local File/Apple's file picker
7) (FIXED) WiFi MIDI connection will not automatically reconnect
8) (FIXED) Annotation edit popup does not show opacity or dashed option when editing highlight annotation. 
9) (FIXED) Nudge tool is behaving oddly when moving stamps
10) (FIXED) cropping editor sometimes just shows a spinning progress indicator instead of displaying the page
11) (FIXED) Issues with chord pro files with annotations not rendering the same on iOS when created on Android
12) (FIXED) Error when importing .msf from Google Drive/OneDrive
13) (FIXED) Cannot select autostart of the metronome (Only a problem with some languages like German)
14) (FIXED) In the Collections, Genres, Composers, and Custom Group tabs, clicking on the Edit icon edits the list of Setlists instead.
15) (FIXED) Annotations in two-page landscape mode are scaled bigger instead of smaller.
16) (FIXED) Using rotation lock and rotating tablet causes page to get smaller

User reported issues that need to be verified and/or reproduced:

1) Page layout issues occur when turning pages with the overlay up (not able to reproduce, need more information)
2) Picture taken with camera and then cropped shows up incorrectly (not able to reproduce, need more information)
3) Transfer errors when restoring large backup files off Dropbox
4) Clock overlay showing time that doesn't respect system settings (made changes, original issue reporter needs to confirm if fixed)
5) (CAN'T REPRODUCE) Erratic behavior when resizing a Stamp by using the Select tool to select the Stamp and then dragging the corner of the blue select box.

Thanks everyone for your continued help with the testing!

Mike
There may be a setting I’m missing, but when I set width to screen and no zoom, I find it irritating when a piece zooms out (larger than screen). I don’t remember having this happen in Android.
If you have the page scaling set to "Fit Width", then the height will most likely be greater than the height of the screen. However the sides should not be expanded past the sides of the screen unless you've pinch zoomed in. Also, I would recommend turning off the "Display Half Pages in Landscape" setting for the single page display mode if you plan on using the "Fit Width" page scaling.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
Das Anzeigen der Tonarten ist behoben, vielen Dank für den guten Job.

Diese Probleme sind leider noch nicht gelöst:
1) Autostart des Metronoms kann nicht ausgewählt werden 
2) Das Importieren einer MSF-Datei von OneDrive, die eine PDF- und MP3-Datei enthält, funktioniert nicht

Gruß Roland
Thank you for spending so much effort improving the zooming feature.  It feels much more natural now.

A few items:
- In the Collections, Genres, Composers, and Custom Group tabs, clicking on the Edit icon edits the list of Setlists instead.
- Erratic behavior when resizing a Stamp by using the Select tool to select the Stamp and then dragging the corner of the blue select box.
- Annotations in two-page landscape mode are scaled bigger instead of smaller.
- Crash when deselecting the "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" setting in annotation view.
Thank you for all of the screenshots and feedback you've provided through TestFlight Json - it's been very helpful. I've made significant improvements to the zooming for the next build, which will resolve the remaining issues I was observing. The high-quality zooming option is not actually working at all with build 7 due to a bug, so this will work properly with build 8. I'm working through all of the issues you've reported and if I can get them fixed by tomorrow, I'll release a new build.

Mike
Just wanted to provide a quick update - I'm working on finishing build 8, but I did find that annotations on chord pro and text files were not rendering properly on iOS if they were created on Android. This uncovered a bigger issue which has now been fixed, and now annotations created on Android/Windows will display properly on iOS when viewing chord pro files. So the issues that were reported with annotations on chord pro files were all legitimate and were not the result of the different screen dimensions/resolutions.

Mike