• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash on iPad Pro 12 2019 model after restore from .msb plus thanks
To add to this message sent earlier. I just reported a black screen crash I couldn’t exit without closing app when restoring from a backup made on a fire android device. However when I tried a second time the One drive back up restored without issue. 

Another point is I see in your credits you thank translators in various languages. Have you considered adding Welsh to this list? This would be very well welcomed in Welsh community. Over half my music pupils are first language Welsh , probably 70%. Music in Welsh schools and colleges is more highly regarded from my experience than in English medium schools. Music is part of many Welsh speakers dna. I know the market isn’t huge but think I think offering a Welsh version would result in free advertising /kudos . Getting on Welsh news TV  wouldn’t be so difficult. There are so few apps avail in Cymraeg . I’m sure grants are available from Welsh language board via Senedd . There’s certainly financial help out there if this is something you decided to peruse? I would offer myself but I’m a second language speaker and not good enough for tech translating of words. Just a thought…

Just wanted a say another huge thank you for getting the glitches sorted. . I haven’t tried the sync on latest build yet but crossing my toes. I can’t begin to tell you how much I dislike FORSCORE compared to my love of using Mobile Sheets. 

Now wondering if I can use an android tablet as second screen to iPad Pro 12”? 

If I was rich enough I’d buy another iPad but I’m a pro musician so not happening for a while at least. Anyway just wanted to give another round of appreciation for all your hard work giving musicians an app that is a dream to use . Also v reliable . On FORSCORE so easy to press wrong part of page and app closes mid performance- eek ….
I am always open to adding any new languages to the app. I just need to find volunteer translators. Professional translations are prohibitively expensive. If I can find a Welsh translator, I'd be happy to add that as a supported language.

As far as the black screen issue - an error was most likely trying to be displayed, but there was a bug that caused it not to display, which resulted in the dialog not being shown so you couldn't exit the screen. I'll see if I can track that down.

Yes, you can certainly use your Android tablet as a second screen - just use the Connect Tablets feature with book mode enabled.

Mike
(12-15-2022, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I am always open to adding any new languages to the app. I just need to find volunteer translators. Professional translations are prohibitively expensive. If I can find a Welsh translator, I'd be happy to add that as a supported language.

As far as the black screen issue - an error was most likely trying to be displayed, but there was a bug that caused it not to display, which resulted in the dialog not being shown so you couldn't exit the screen. I'll see if I can track that down.

Yes, you can certainly use your Android tablet as a second screen - just use the Connect Tablets feature with book mode enabled.

Mike

Thanks Mike. This is good to know. I’ll ask around my first language music mates and see if anyone is up for the challenge of translating. Wish I was confident at doing it myself . I even teach music one day in a Welsh medium school and sometimes the kids tell me my Welsh grammatical mistakes!