• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for iPad version 3.4.3 now available
I'm very happy to announce that version 3.4.3 for iOS is now available. This update contains significant rendering optimizations and fixes for memory leaks which will ensure the application stays responsive and stable over long periods of use. It is recommended that users install this update as soon as possible. The full list of changes can be found below:
  • Significant optimizations for rendering annotations, smart buttons and link points
  • Zooming is now smooth regardless of content on the page
  • Fixed large number of memory leaks. MobileSheets will now stay stable for very long sessions.
  • Dropdowns will now always be wide enough to show all entries
  • Fixed issue that could cause the companion to disconnect when creating or editing songs
  • The action bar will now display fewer items on smaller tablets to prevent text from being truncated
  • Fixed issue with layer popup not correctly showing visibility changes when the link layer option is enabled
  • Fixed several issues with the audio player when "Use the advanced audio player" is disabled
  • Fixed issues with several dialogs on the settings screen
  • Fixed issue with annotations being positioned incorrectly when the song overlay is displayed
  • Fixed issue with AirDrop now showing MobileSheets as a target
  • Using Share->Share Song and Files will now work correctly when sharing a setlist as a .msf
  • Fixed issues with the MIDI actions screen
I am now turning my attention to new features such as being able to configure the half page turn position when using the half page display mode. I hope everyone has a wonderful time over the holidays with their loved ones. Thanks again for all of the continued support.

Mike