• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie questions about Mobilesheets
Hi,

I'm investigating moving my piano sheet music to a tablet.  I believe I'm going with an android device (Samsung). I'm researching which software to use to store my sheet music and Mobilesheets seems to be highly rated.  Would someone be able to answer the following questions I have about the software:

Can I take a picture of a sheet of music and have it imported into mobilesheets?

Can I scan sheet music and save it into a pdf file and then import that file into mobilesheets?

Is there an option that will automatically highlight sharps and flats?

Can I remove a note or add a note?

Is the above available on the free version?  

If I purchase the software, is it a one-time purchase?

Thanks, Tom
Can I take a picture of a sheet of music and have it imported into mobilesheets?  Yes. You can use the camera on the Samsung Tablet to take the pictures and safe as a PDF

Can I scan sheet music and save it into a pdf file and then import that file into mobilesheets?  Yes

Is there an option that will automatically highlight sharps and flats?  Not that I know of but you can highlight them yourself

Can I remove a note or add a note? It is an image so not like a notation program but you can draw in notes or scratch them out using annotation.

Is the above available on the free version?  I believe so

If I purchase the software, is it a one-time purchase?  Yes unless Mike has a major, major update version he hasn't charged us.  I believe he only did that once in all these years.  The software is only $14.99 so bite the bullet and get this wonderful product!

i will add, that on Android,  Mobilesheets is the one to spend your money on.  Well worth it.
Thank you!!!!!!!

(12-31-2022, 07:58 AM)InstrEd Wrote: Can I take a picture of a sheet of music and have it imported into mobilesheets?  Yes. You can use the camera on the Samsung Tablet to take the pictures and safe as a PDF

Can I scan sheet music and save it into a pdf file and then import that file into mobilesheets?  Yes

Is there an option that will automatically highlight sharps and flats?  Not that I know of but you can highlight them yourself

Can I remove a note or add a note? It is an image so not like a notation program but you can draw in notes or scratch them out using annotation.

Is the above available on the free version?  I believe so

If I purchase the software, is it a one-time purchase?  Yes unless Mike has a major, major update version he hasn't charged us.  I believe he only did that once in all these years.  The software is only $14.99 so bite the bullet and get this wonderful product!

i will add, that on Android,  Mobilesheets is the one to spend your money on.  Well worth it.