• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV import does not seem to be working for iPad
CSV import does not seem to be working on the iPad version. It works on my windows and android devices just fine. The iPad has been updated to the 3.6.5 version. I've tried importing from Dropbox and 'Local File'.
The CSV file is named the same as the PDF (except for the extension).
When attempting from the 'Local File', both files have to be selected at the same time. (It would be nice to select one or the other like for Dropbox or the CSV then the PDF like in Windows). Both files are selected and open just fine but the 'Select Songs to Import' dialog is blank (see attachment). Clicking 'Select All' or 'Select None' doesn't do anything. 'OK' is grayed out so the only option is 'Cancel'.
When attempting to open with Dropbox only one file needs to be selected but the 'Select Pieces to Import' dialog is the same.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
Hello Sam,

I have changed the logic for the next update so that if you select a csv file using Apple's file picker without selecting a PDF, it will then bring up the file picker again to let you select the PDF separately. It's so much easier to just select both files at once though, so unless the files happen to be in separate directories, I'm not sure why you would choose to do it this way. 

Regardless, I can't reproduce the problem you are seeing. My csv files are all loading just fine and the dialog is populated. Please send the csv file you are using to mike@zubersoft.com so I can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Mike