• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing lines after zooming chordpro file
This is going to be a tricky one as it doesn't happen all the time. Occasionally when I zoom a chordpro song 1 or 2 lines just disappear, from what I think is probably the bottom of the 1st page, and unfortunately I don't spot it until I get to that point when playing along. I have vertical scrolling, align first page to top and page scaling mode set to fit width if that helps. Coming out of the song and back in resolves the issue so I'd guess there is a little bug when it recalculates the page layout on zooming.

Thanks, its a great app
I'll see if I can reproduce that. Just to ensure I'm using the same settings, do you have the option enabled or disabled to use multiple columns? The files you are using may also have long enough lines that a second column is not possible anyways, but I just want to make sure I test with the same basic setup. Also, I'm assuming the text is just gone and doesn't show up on the second page, correct?

Thanks,
Mike
I'm definitely not able to reproduce this problem at the moment, although I did improve the zooming behavior with text files so that when you zoom and it changes the number of pages, you don't have to restart the zoom gesture. If you can long press your song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and send it to mike@zubersoft.com, I can try testing with your file to see if that makes any difference. What type of device are you currently using? 

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks for looking Mike, I thought it would be tricky with it not happening all the time. I'm not sure what causes it but once the lines have disappeared resizing smaller/larger doesn't bring them back, they are not on the next page, closing the song and reopening resolves it, weird !  FYI I dont have multicolumn enabled , I do have wrap text, place chords above text, and auto-size font enabled. Max auto font is 34. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy S7+.

Dont worry too much about it, usually once I've set the zoom I dont change it, its only when I have other players wanting to share the tablet that I zoom so its visible from further away for those with weaker eyesight. I'm happy to live with the few occasions that it happens. 

Thanks 
    Steve