• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't erase with stylus
i used to be able to erase anything I wanted with the stylus.
I can't now. What do I need to do?
--spencered
Still working fine for me on Galaxy tab S6 using S-pen on Android 13. Can you give an example of something I can try to reproduce on my end? You do realize that only your own annotations can be erased. To "erase" anything beyond that, you simply overwrite with a color the same as the background.
[attachment=2172 Wrote:pid='40720' dateline='1673290803']Still working fine for me on Galaxy tab S6 using S-pen on Android 13. Can you give an example of something I can try to reproduce on my end? You do realize that only your own annotations can be erased. To "erase" anything beyond that, you simply overwrite with a color the same as the background.

Thanks for your reply. 

I agree with your point thay "you simply overwrite with a color the same as the background." 
I've been doing that for a few years with no problems. That's why I'm so puzzled about this now.
I can create lines and blobs of color, but they are always transparent.
I'm hoping to find someone who has had the same problem. 
If you reply to this, please let me know if the attachment "É preciso perdoar" arrived intact. 
[attachment=2171]

Attached Files
.pdf   E Preciso Perdoar.pdf (Size: 369.6 KB / Downloads: 2)
I can see the attachment. I can make new marks and erase them. Is your opacity set to 100%?
Or, perhaps like for text annotations, have you set the background colour(fill) to "No colour"  (select text tool, click on annotation and press left pen icon)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
As the others have suggested, tap the tool icon twice for whichever tool you are working with and verify that the opacity is set to 100%. Also, please confirm that you are trying to erase annotations you created in MobileSheets. If you wanted to erase PDF annotations, you'd have to enable the option to allow editing of embedded PDF annotations.

Mike