• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch action goto previous song not working
Hi Mike I'm having another problem I have configured touch actions for top left/top right to goto previous/next songs, going to next works perfectly touching right but previous on left does nothing. Have tried swapping left/right actions and touching left goes to next song , touching right (previous) does nothing.

Thanks Steve
Hello Steve,

I definitely cannot reproduce that issue. I loaded a setlist with 10 songs, and if I assign the touch actions so that the top left goes to the previous song, and the top right goes to the next song, I can switch between the songs by tapping the corners. Both previous and next work just fine. I may need you to backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library and share that backup file with mike@zubersoft.com so that I can look at your application settings to see if there is something that I'm missing. 

Thanks,
Mike
(01-12-2023, 05:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Steve,

I definitely cannot reproduce that issue. I loaded a setlist with 10 songs, and if I assign the touch actions so that the top left goes to the previous song, and the top right goes to the next song, I can switch between the songs by tapping the corners. Both previous and next work just fine. I may need you to backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library and share that backup file with mike@zubersoft.com so that I can look at your application settings to see if there is something that I'm missing. 
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Thanks for the support today I can confirm that turning off the display settings ->repeat mode has resolved the problem and previous now works as expected.

Thanks
Steve