• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forgetting crop and rotation
I have scanned a song of several pages. Each page is correctly framed during the scan. When I look at the song on Mobile Sheets, for several pages the crop is incorrect (it has been modified to show only part of the page) and the rotation is wrong. I correct both of these manually and click the "tick" button after each page. However, when I return to these pages, they have reverted to the incorrect crop and/or rotation.

This seems a consistent repeatable bug, unless I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for any help with this.
Please long press the song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the file to mike@zubersoft.com. Then I can look at what you are working with and provide additional feedback. Also please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com as well so I can see your current settings. What process are you using to fix the cropping and rotation? Are you using the cropping editor for cropping, and the rotation icons at the bottom of the files tab of the song editor to rotate the pages? Or are you using the image correction utility to try to make these changes?

Thanks,
Mike