• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to click S Pen button to switch to eraser until I click again?
When I'm annotating with my S Pen, and I click the S Pen button, it switches me to the eraser tool but only for exactly 1 click / erase action. Once I've clicked to erase once, it switches back to the writing tool (or whatever I was using previously). 

Is it possible to change this behavior so that clicking the pen toggles me into eraser mode, and doesn't switch back until I click again? If not this would be a nice setting :-) 

Thanks
You're doing it wrong. Hold down the button while you erase.
(03-29-2024, 12:13 PM)mdavej Wrote: You're doing it wrong. Hold down the button while you erase.

Hey there, actually even if I hold down the S Pen button, the mode changes back to pen mode once I've done one erase action.
When air actions are enabled, pressing the button will switch to the stylus button tool, and pressing it again will switch back. So that does exactly what you are asking for. If you disable air actions, then MobileSheets can't detect the button except when the S-Pen actually touches the screen. So the current behavior is the only thing that really makes sense for that.

Mike
(03-30-2024, 04:08 AM)joshlemer Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 12:13 PM)mdavej Wrote: You're doing it wrong. Hold down the button while you erase.

Hey there, actually even if I hold down the S Pen button, the mode changes back to pen mode once I've done one erase action.

As it should. Pick the eraser tool if you want to stay in eraser mode.