• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exiting .pdf file display
Although a user with about one hour of experience so far, I hesitate to ask this because it's so vulnerable to rebuke, but here goes: After importing a .pdf file to the mobilesheets pro display and, after exploring the various feature options, I could not determine how to exit from the .pdf display and return to the opening page. 

I know, it's probably staring me in the face, but any help will be humbly appreciated. Huh
You can either tap the back button at the bottom of the tablet screen, or you can tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, then tap the back arrow at the top left corner of the song overlay. It's also possible to assign a touch action under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions to "Return to Library" which would let you return to the library screen by tapping a corner of the screen, for example. If you have Settings->Display Settings->Hide the navigation bar enabled, you then need to drag up from the bottom of the screen before you can access the back button.

Mike
(01-17-2023, 04:22 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can either tap the back button at the bottom of the tablet screen, or you can tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, then tap the back arrow at the top left corner of the song overlay. It's also possible to assign a touch action under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions to "Return to Library" which would let you return to the library screen by tapping a corner of the screen, for example. If you have Settings->Display Settings->Hide the navigation bar enabled, you then need to drag up from the bottom of the screen before you can access the back button.

Mike

Thank you, Mike. I'm feeling a bit embarrassed now. Since posting my issue earlier this morning I discovered the answer being the back arrow at the bottom of my tablet screen. However, I was not aware of the other options you patiently described to achieve the same objective and I appreciate that. FYI, I'm just getting started, after too many years, exploring the possibility of, at least partially, switching over to digital sheet music reading. I play saxophone in three local big swing bands and two septets (swing band charts, and traditional jazz/dixieland) where the use of digital reading might be a significant step into my gigging future. MobileSheets appears to be just what I need, with my Samsung Galaxy S7+ 12.4" tablet, to make this transition. Thanks again.
I'm always happy to help - you have no reason to be embarrased. There is a learning curve with not only using Android tablets, but with using MobileSheets, as there are a lot of options. I'll be releasing tutorial videos soon which will also help get new users up to speed.

Mike