• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem sync to cloud: connection error
Hi,
Created 3 new songs, then tried to sync the changes to the google drive folder. 
I keep getting the following error: "Connection error encountered. Transfer has failed."
Tsafi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It appears that either  "A Child is Born" or the song right after it is causing the error. Can you see any issues with either of those songs? We have two options for pursuing this:

1) You can export the problematic song as a .msf, then try to sync the library to see if it succeeds. You can the import your .msf to add the deleted song back which will hopefully repair any issues with the song. 
2) You can backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, upload the .msb file to the cloud, share a link with mike@zubersoft.com and I can try to upload the library to Google Drive to see if I can reproduce the issue. If I can, then I can let you know what is happening.

Mike
Hi, 
All songs look OK to me.. I created a backup and shared with you.

Thanks,
Tsafi
I'm not able to reproduce any issues with your library. I synchronized the library to a folder on Google Drive and it completed with no errors. I imported a new file, synchronized again and it completed without error. So I'd like you to clear out your sync folder, sync the library again and let me know if you continue to have issues with any future changes you make. I also would very strongly suggest creating a folder to sync to instead of synchronizing to the root folder of your Google Drive account. MobileSheets can create a significant number of folders during the sync, so it will prevent your Google Drive folder from getting overwhelmed with all the folders.

Mike
Thanks a lot. I'll re-try in next few days and share the results