• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting iPad to Android Tablet synchronisation problems
When I want to control MobileSheeets on Android tablets with the iPad, pages are often not turned over properly. Errors also happen when going back, i.e. wrong pages. Of course, all files are identical on both devices. Also both devices with the latest MobileSheets version. I have the feeling that the connection is not as stable as with 2 Android devices.
I will look into this to see if I can reproduce any issues. The last time I tested the connection between my iPad Pro and my Samsung Tab S4 and Samsung S8 Ultra, it all seemed very reliable.

Mike
(02-07-2023, 03:58 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I will look into this to see if I can reproduce any issues. The last time I tested the connection between my iPad Pro and my Samsung Tab S4 and Samsung S8 Ultra, it all seemed very reliable.

Mike

Yes, I still have a Samsung Tab S2 and Tab S3.

I noticed something else, when editing a setlist in dark mode, you can't read the names of the songs because the background of the fields remain white as the font also does.
With the iPad Mini 2019 in tablet mode landscape, the IP address font is so small that you cannot read it when synchronizing the device as a server. To be able to read it, you have to be in portrait mode
I tested with my iPad Pro as the leader, my Samsung Tab S4 as the follower. I turned about 50 pages back and forth on the iPad Pro, and the Android tablet always turned to the next or previous page as expected. How often are you seeing an issue where pages are not turned? I'm going to need explicit instructions on how to reproduce an issue, including any settings you've changed from the application defaults.

I'll look into the other issues you mentioned and I'll get those fixed for the next update. Can you take a screenshot of what that dialog looks on your iPad Mini? I only have the regular iPad to test with. I also can't seem to reproduce the issue with dark mode enabled. On my iPad Pro, if I edit a setlist, the background is completely black with white text. I may need to know what settings you've changed for that as well. You can also share a backup file with mike@zubersoft.com if that's easier.

Thanks,
Mike
If no response is provided for my questions, then I'm not going to be able to address this for the next update. As it stands, I can't reproduce any of the issues you have mentioned, and I don't have an iPad Mini to see what the IP address field looks like on your device. 

Thanks,
Mike