• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious as to best way to Import Images taken with Camera
So I have many scores that I am taking a picture of to then Import into MS Pro.  There aren't many options that I can find in MS to 'better' the image.  Basically CROP. e.g., They turn out Blue tint vs. White, even with the FLASH turned on during capture. Of course there are any artifacts like smudges, pencil marks, etc. Not sure how much those can be improved.

So is it best to take the image picture outside of MS, then make adjustments using something like GALLERY? How are you all doing this to get the best image quality? is there a planned update to MS to improve Camera Import features?

TIA
I personaly prefer a document scanner to convert the pictures to PDF files. Something like adobe scan. Those apps do a good job to whiten the pages. And the file size is significant smaller then jpeg files.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
When I need to take a photo , I use Microsoft Lens on my android phone. It has the option to export the image as a pdf.  I don't use jpeg's at all, too limited.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I second MS Lens to use.  Download from the Google Play store.
I do want to add more options/features for processing images taken by the camera, but this is lower on my priority list at the moment as users are generally better off scanning to PDF or using dedicated image editing applications to fix up the images before importing them. It should be pretty straightforward to take the picture, fix it up and then import it directly in MobileSheets. 

Mike
Thank you all for the suggestions...  I'll check out LENS