• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs won’t display
Just installed MobileSheets for iPad. I have been using it for sometime on my surface. I synced the database to my existing folder on OneDrive. Very few of the songs will display. I just get a blank screen. No error message.
Are these songs using a PDF, image or text/chord pro file? If it's a PDF or image file and you use the File application to browse to the MobileSheets folder, and find one of those files and open it, does it display properly or is it corrupted? If it's a text or chord pro file, if you load one of the files, tap to bring up the song overlay, tap the A icon at the top right and then tap the text display settings option, if you resize the lyrics and such, do you see any change on the page? Hopefully we can figure out what's going on quickly. I may need you to export one of your songs as a .msf file (or share the backup with mike@zubersoft.com) so I can try to reproduce what you are seeing. I have synchronized a library between Windows and iPadOS and have not seen these issues.

Thanks,
Mike
They are PDF files and display properly if I go directly to the folder.
It would be great if you can long press one of the songs, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com. I'm guessing that there must be some kind of setting that is off for the song that is causing a display issue on your iPad. If you check the cropping for the pages of the PDF in MobileSheets (load a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left and then tap "Crop"), is the page cropped at all? Does the file show up correctly in the cropping editor?

As a side note, if you go to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference on your Android does, do the pages suddenly go white like in the iPad version? Due to compability issues on iOS, that setting doesn't exist on the iPadOS version, and the iPadOS version is always set to "Speed". If that is the issue, that means there is an issue with the "Speed" PDF library, and I'll have to contact the company that makes the PDF library and send them one of your PDFs so they can resolve the issue in their library.

Thanks,
Mike