• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically play next track
Hello, I use MSP more and more with backing tracks during my gigs. Now I bought a wireless set so I can walk around while playing. It would be helpful when my playlist would automatically play the next track. I see in another thread here that there is an option "Automatically play next track" but I can not find it. Where can I find this and is this the solution for what I am looking for? Or is there some other option?
Bring up the audio player>select the gears icon[Audio Player Settings]. Check the appropriate box. I don't know if this will do exactly what you need.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Hi Skip, Thank you for your quick response. I have looked in the setting several times, but there is just not an option that says play automatically next track. My app updated last januari and I use the Android version 
This is what I see:

[Image: 20230215_082459.jpg?raw=1]
If you have the audio player configured to use all tracks in the setlist, then it will automatically go to the next track when the current track finishes. So you don't have to explicitly enable a setting for that. However, if you don't want the current track tied to whatever song is currently visible, make sure you turn off the setting for for that (Verander van geluidsopname als Muziekstuk wijzigt).

Mike
Ah great, thank you Mike! That is the solution indeed Smile) I had to turn something off instead of looking for another setting. 
The audio of my playlist plays automatically. Now I am gonna look how I can manage that my pages also turn with it. But I can set that up with the scroll settings. 
Thank you so much Smile)
Sure thing, always happy to help Smile

Mike