• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to start Metronome if not in a chart ?
Ex.  My teacher opens a book of music for me to play from.  I don't have the chart scanned into MS. He asks to set my Metronome to something to play along.  

I open MS to PIECES.  I don't see an option to just activate and set the Metronome. I thus have to use another App.

Is there a way?   Tia
Create a blank song, display it and start the metronome

Alternatively, as you are not using music, download a free metronome app from PlayStore

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Yes, I see that option.  Just was hoping there was an easier way.  So I'll consider this a suggestion.  Would be really handy to have a metronome icon  at the top of the screens.  

Thanks.  Great product.
Creating a blank page is pretty simple - just call it Metronome; this doesn't involve any effort for Mike.

If you are not using MSP then a dedicated metronome app is likely to provide you with more control.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(02-28-2023, 09:21 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Creating a blank page is pretty simple - just call it Metronome; this doesn't involve any effort for Mike.

If you are not using MSP then a dedicated metronome app is likely to provide you with more control.

Geoff

I bought MSP ...  I was only making a suggestion for ease of use.  Yes, I realize I can create a blank "chart"..   Thanks everyone for the suggestion.