• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half page mode annotation loading flicker
On Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, in half-page display mode with portrait orientation, I am experiencing a brief screen-loading "flicker" when entering and exiting annotation mode. The same loading screen is not observed when display mode is Single Page. Here is a video showing what I mean - Youtube. I really like the half-page preview feature, but this "flickering" is a little distracting during rehearsals. Is there a way to prevent it? Thanks.
I'm guessing you may have the option to force the single page display enabled in the annotation editor. Open the annotation editor, tap the three dots at the top right and then Settings, and see if you have the "Use single page display mode" option checked. If so, uncheck that and you shouldn't see the issue. MobileSheets is reloading the page, so there are only two things that would cause that - the switch to the single page display mode, or if you have "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" checked. If the second option was enabled, you'd see the same issue with the single page display mode, so that's why I don't believe that is the case.

Mike
Yes, "Use single page display mode" was indeed the cause. Turning it off solves it. Thanks for the super quick response, Mike!
Sure thing - always happy to help.

Mike