• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OneDrive sync stopped working
Suddenly (after last update I think) the OneDrive sync stopped working, it failes aftr a while (I have around 200 scores), it download, merges etc. some of it, but then fails.
Error code: Bad Request
Error message: Bad Request - Error in query syntax

GET
https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/drives/...56/content
SdkVersion: graph-java/2.5.0

400 : Bad Request
[...]

Something like this.
In order to get around issues with OneDrive for Business accounts, I had to switch to using a new approach that embeds the Drive ID in the file paths that are stored in the sync folder database. Your error is due to some kind of issue with this new approach where MobileSheets is requesting the file incorrectly (it is using the file path with the embedded Drive ID versus stripping it out like it's supposed to). Without having access to your library and your sync folder, I can't say why this occurred. If you clear out the sync folder, sync to the folder again and then sync your other device, I believe it should work. Something just probably got uploaded incorrectly at some point. I am not encountering any issues while synchronizing to OneDrive at the moment.

Mike
Yes, I deleted the contents of the OneDrive folder, then synced again to it, then it seems working now.