• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio playing when display turned off
Hi all,

Is there any option to keep the music playing and turning off the display of my mobile?

I know should not be common, but I'm controlling the app from the 
the phone, music is send thru a wireless audio sending/receiver and I sing along. 
The problem is that the phone display need to stay on and sometimes I can accidentally press some unwanted part of the screen. 
If I turn my display off the music from the musicsheetpro is stopping. Can I somehow turn this off so that music is playing even if the display is off?
Thank you in advance!
Tavi
Hi all,

Is there any option to keep the music playing and turning off the display of my mobile?

I know should not be common, but I'm controlling the app from the 
the phone, music is send thru a wireless audio sending/receiver and I sing along. 
The problem is that the phone display need to stay on and sometimes I can accidentally press some unwanted part of the screen. 
If I turn my display off the music from the musicsheetpro is stopping. Can I somehow turn this off so that music is playing even if the display is off?
Thank you in advance!
Tavi
Hello Tavi,

If you go to Settings->Other Settings, there is an option to play audio in the background. You can see if the audio can keep playing while the screen is off (you may need to uncheck "Use the advanced audio player"). 

Mike
Works like charm! 

Thank you Mike!