• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music blank when annotating
When using my reader, I like to annotate the repeats in a piece.  However, when I click the annotation pen, the page goes white and my music has dissapeared.  I can add an annotation but not know if it's in the right place, but this is not what I need!
I have tried rebooting my Samsung Galaxy Ultra8 and tried deleting the piece of music and reimporting, but it seems to be happening to more pieces in my library.  I have loads of memory and don't think I have amended any settings as it works on a few pieces of music.
Has anyone had this issue?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's several things you should check:

1) Make sure you have disabled all high-contrast settings on tablet (under the tablet accessibility settings)
2) In the annotation settings, uncheck "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" to ensure the PDF isn't reloaded when you start annotating
3) If using highlight annotations, you may want to check "Draw highlights behind content"
4) Bring up the layers window while annotating, select each annotation and see if you can locate one that is causing the problem. Delete that one if so.

Without having access to your score, I can't really point to anything specific. You'd need to export the song to a .msf file and send that to mike@zubersoft.com if you would like me to look into it more.

Mike
(04-09-2023, 10:13 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: There's several things you should check:

1) Make sure you have disabled all high-contrast settings on tablet (under the tablet accessibility settings)
2) In the annotation settings, uncheck "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" to ensure the PDF isn't reloaded when you start annotating
3) If using highlight annotations, you may want to check "Draw highlights behind content"
4) Bring up the layers window while annotating, select each annotation and see if you can locate one that is causing the problem. Delete that one if so.

Without having access to your score, I can't really point to anything specific. You'd need to export the song to a .msf file and send that to mike@zubersoft.com if you would like me to look into it more.

Mike

Thank you, it was the "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" that was ticked.