• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Page Turner
I cant find this stated anywhere so just a quick question...

Does Mobilesheets HAVE to be the 'Active window' for a Page Turner to work [ I am assuming that page Turners just insert key codes into the computer keyboard buffer for the ACTIVE window/program to retrieve ? ]

For every pedal but AirTurn pedals, the answer is yes. The pedals are just providing keyboard input to MobileSheets, and as you would expect, keyboard input is always directed to the focused application. However, if you have an AirTurn pedal and you use the AirTurn Direct Mode, that should still be processed even if MobileSheets doesn't have focus, as that uses direct bluetooth messaging between the pedal and MobileSheets (versus relying on the OS to pass keyboard events).

Mike
(04-17-2023, 03:40 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: For every pedal but AirTurn pedals, the answer is yes. The pedals are just providing keyboard input to MobileSheets, and as you would expect, keyboard input is always directed to the focused application. However, if you have an AirTurn pedal and you use the AirTurn Direct Mode, that should still be processed even if MobileSheets doesn't have focus, as that uses direct bluetooth messaging between the pedal and MobileSheets (versus relying on the OS to pass keyboard events).

Mike

Mike, thankyou, not only for your full answer but also for an amazing piece of s/w and the best support of any s/w I have ever known :-)
Thank you for the kind words of support! I always prioritize helping users over everything else.

Mike