• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Action With Half Page Mode
The visible and adjustable divider in half page mode has been a game changer for me so I mostly use halfpage mode now.

Today I noticed that my touch action I set up (top left for a jump to the beginning) doesn't work if the half page with the divider is shown. I have to get to the next full page, then it works again. No biggie, but maybe a bug (only tested on iOS iPad Pro).
I can't seem to reproduce what you are describing on my iPad Pro. I loaded a 13 page song, changed to page 10 with the half page divider shown, then tapped the top left corner to trigger the "Go to start of song" action. It skipped back to page 1 like I would expect. So I'm not sure what is different between our two setups.

Thanks,
Mike
Side note - if you load the first page, turn a half page so page 1 and 2 are both shown, and then trigger the "Go to start of song" action, it will do nothing, because technically you are still on the first page of the song, so MobileSheets doesn't think it needs to do anything. While this is technically incorrect behavior, I would imagine in that situation that just turning back a half page would make more sense anyways.

Mike
The szenario you described in the last post is the one. I kind of suspected that it was something like that but as I said it's no biggie to page forward or backward to use the touch action.

But it was a bit weird at first since it is not "natural" to expect seeing the top of the page and not being able to use the usual touch action there. I had several occasions last weekend
in rehearsal when I was on the half bottom (and had already paged the upper half to the next one) when the condcuctor said "once again from the start". The situation is with multipage
sheets to return from somewhere in the middle to the start not to the previous or next page.
I will change the logic to account for the half page mode so you can use the action as you would expect.

Thanks,
Mike
Nice. Thanks.