• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamp preview not showing
Using Version 3.7.7
When 'Stylus Mode' is off and using my finger, placing a stamp does not open the stamp preview as shown on page 123 of the manual.
The stamp works fine other than that.
The stamp preview is only shown is the stamp is small enough that it will be hidden by your finger. If you are placing a larger stamp that is visible outside of the width of your finger, then the preview will not be displayed. Are you testing this with a custom stamp or one of the standard ones? I have tested this with 3.7.7 and it seems to work fine for me.

Mike
They are standard accidentals (#, b etc.) size 9
These are much smaller than my finger tip.
I'm on a Galaxy Ultra S8
I just tested on my Samsung S8 Ultra and I'm not seeing any problems. If you have not done so, please reboot your device to rule out any weird kinds of issues. If that has no impact, let me know, and I'll send you the latest code I'm working with so we can see if what will soon be version 3.7.8 has no issues on your device. If that still does not work, I'll need you to either export one of your songs to msf or send me a library backup so that I can test with your same settings, as otherwise I have no idea why it would not be working for you.

Thanks,
Mike
Rebooting has no effect.  I converted one song to msf but can't figure out how to send it to you in a PM.