• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noten im Querformat werden nur halb angezeigt
Hallo,
wenn ich Noten im Querformat aufrufe werden die Noten nur halb angezeigt. auf den Seiten 2 und 3 befindet sich  der Text zu den Noten. Gibt es eine Einstellung die es ermöglicht dass die Noten
komplet auf Seite 1 angezeigt werden und beim Umbtättern der Text
auf der 2. Seite erscheint.
Gruß Achim!

Hello,
when I call up music in landscape mode, the music is only half displayed. pages 2 and 3 contain the text of the sheet music. Is there a setting that allows the notes
be displayed completely on page 1 and when changing the text
appears on the 2nd page.
Greetings Achim!
Please take some screenshots and send them to mike@zubersoft.com. It's really hard to know exactly what you are referring to because I don't know what display mode you've selected or other settings you might have changed from the defaults. I also don't know from your description exactly what you are wanting to see and how it differs from the current behavior.

Thanks,
Mike
Hallo Mike,
mit den Bildern kann etwas dauer, ich habe noch keine Möglichkeit gefunden die Bilder zu senden es kommt immer die Meldung Dateien zu groß. Schade das es nicht über WhatsApp geht, da habe ich noch nie Probleme gehabt.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
it can take a while for the pictures, I haven't found a way to send the pictures yet, the message "files too big" always comes up. Too bad it doesn't work via WhatsApp, I've never had any problems there.
Greetings Achim!
Use something like a guest WeTransfer account (guest = free)

Basically, you upload the files to their site and they send Mike (mike@zubersoft.com) an email containing a link to the uploaded files.
Mike has 7 days to download them before they are automatically deleted.
I used WeTransfer to send to Mike recently but there are similar services (which is why I'm suggesting them).

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Hallo Mike.
habe ihnen ein Bild meines Problems mit einer Mail gesendet, ich hoffe die Mail ist angekommen.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike.
I sent you an email with a picture of my problem, I hope the email arrived.
Greetings Achim!
I have not yet received an email. I'll keep an eye out for one though.

Mike