• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronize Collections on Multiple Tablets
I have tried several searches but can't find an answer to this (at least not one I've understood). 

Is there a way to synchronize collections across tablets? 

I'm using Android tablets with MobileSheets Pro. I format all the songs on my computer and use MobileSheets Companion to transfer them to the tablets. I've tried using the Sync Device item under the three-dot menu, but I must be doing it wrong. I did read that section in the manual and it seems to me I am following the instructions, but it isn't working.

I would be grateful for any help.
Vicki
I make all the changes on one tablet, then sync that to a cloud folder (using the 'sync device' function), then sync the other tablets to the cloud folder (again with the 'sync device' function). You can also just sync the other tablets directly to the first tablet but having them synced to the cloud means that there's a backup. You can also use backup/restore to copy the files from one tablet to another but that's much slower than using 'sync device'. How are you going about it?
Vicki,

Tap Sync Library->Sync to a device on both tablets, set one tablet as the server, the other the client, use WiFi, set the sync type to "Update Client", then tap "Create Server". Now on the client device, tap the server name and then "Connect". This will start the sync and everything should proceed. If the client device does not see the server device, tap "Direct Connect" and enter the IP address shown on the server device (typically something like 192.168.1.XXX).

Mike
(04-27-2023, 04:17 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Vicki,

Tap Sync Library->Sync to a device on both tablets, set one tablet as the server, the other the client, use WiFi, set the sync type to "Update Client", then tap "Create Server". Now on the client device, tap the server name and then "Connect". This will start the sync and everything should proceed. If the client device does not see the server device, tap "Direct Connect" and enter the IP address shown on the server device (typically something like 192.168.1.XXX).

Mike

Thank you!!