• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't uncrop
Hi folks!

I have a song that is cropped, and I can't seem to get it uncropped. Here's what it looks like in my set list:

And here's what it changes to after tapping (still cropped):

I tried Edit > Files and resetting the crop, but that didn't help. But in there you can see a thumbnail of the full document:

Is there a way to fix this without trying a Swap File to start over?

Thanks!
Looks to me like the page may be zoomed in a little. Try clicking the second icon at the bottom left corner of the song overlay, then Zoom/Pan Settings and click the button to clear the zoom and pan. Does that fix the page? If not, I may need to get you to export the song to .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com so I can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Mike
Fascinating! Thanks for the reply!

Reset Zoom worked partly :-) Now the TOP has become uncropped. But the bottom is now chopped off. So the reset appears to have shifted it down:

It's worth adding that I have tried pinch/zoom/drag gestures, and they have no effect here, even though I know they sometimes do help me fix things like this.
Just to verify - you did not change the page scaling mode from your previous screenshots, correct? There definitely is no reason that the page should extend off the screen unless you are using the vertical scrolling display mode. If you go back to the library screen and load the song again, is it still always pushing the bottom off the screen? Something is definitely not right there then and it would seem like MobileSheets is getting an incorrect result from measuring the size of the current window...

Mike
Oh man, good call. When I went back to my setlist and then re-clicked the song, it now shows the whole song, properly (un)cropped. So I guess I'm out of the woods! Thanks!
So it was a temporary drawing issue. I'm glad it resolved itself, but it's still very strange that it got into that state... I'll keep an eye out for that.

Mike