• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.1.5 Released
As more users are beginning to get the 4.4 KitKat update for their Nexus 7/10 devices, I've been getting reports of some issues. The largest one is with the settings menu which was causing an instant crash. I have addressed all of the reported issues, so KitKat users should be up and running again.

I've also got a number of reports recently about the metronome not functioning correctly. For awhile now, I've been unhappy with the accuracy of the metronome, so I used this opportunity to completely rewrite my metronome engine. Users should find that the metronome is very accurate across all devices now. I also added several display modes - circle (slight improvement over existing visual display), glow (color at the borders of the screen), and metronome (a metronome icon that switches the arm position).

The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheets v4.1.5
- Complete redesign of the metronome engine to improve accuracy
- Added multiple metronome display modes (circle, glow, metronome)
- Added sharpen dialog to provide more control over the intensity of the image cleanup
- Added debounce support to pedal presses for link points
- Fixed text annotations on devices running KitKat
- Tap twice on the recent button to clear the recent list
- Improved scaling of caption text on library screen
- Last selected annotation stamp sizes are now saved independently for each stamp
- Copied songs now properly copy the global zoom value (and several other settings)
- Fixed crashes on the settings screen for devices running KitKat (4.4)
- Fixed various reported crashes