• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separator between pages in vertical scroll mode.
Hello, I was wondering it would be feasible to add an option for a small page separator like is seen in edit mode(they grey bar in between pages). For me it’s beneficial to be able to distinguish the separate pages, and something like this in non-edit mode would be cool.
There already is a gap between pages unless you have changed the background page color to "White" in which case the gap is filled in with the background color. I can consider adding an optional separator between pages when the background color is set to white, but I'll have to think on this a bit to determine the best way to achieve that without unintended consequences.

Mike

UPDATE:

I've added a light gray separator between pages when vertical scrolling display mode is enabled and the background fill color is set to white. I don't plan on adding a setting to control this, but if enough users request it, I can make it configurable. In the near future, I'm adding a "gapless" option for the vertical scrolling display mode that will completely remove the gap between pages (and margins between chord pro and text file pages). For users that don't like the separator, this is most likely going to be the preferred way to disable it instead of me adding a separate setting to control it.
This is perfect, thank you