• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link Points and Touch Actions
I just started trying to use link points in my scores, but it seems that if there are touch actions defined, those are triggered instead of the link points. Since the left and right sides are already used to turn pages and I have a few other actions defined, there's very little room left on the page for link points. 

Should the link points be triggered instead? I guess there are cases where you might accidentally hit them when trying to turn a page or something, but that seems preferrable to having them not function at all. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Yes, the link point should be triggered first. I just tested this and it worked on my Android tablet, so I'll need more information if it's not working on yours. I put a link point from page two to page 4 on the side of the page. I then tapped that link point and it took me to page 4 as expected.

Mike
While recording a video, the behaviour was already different than the previous time. A link on the side worked, but a link in the middle just toggled the toolbars open and closed. A link in the top right opened the quick action box. So I'm not sure I see a pattern.

I uploaded a video of this here:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An-nEo9boZ4ehZZmZTag...Q?e=vy2Knc

The tablet is a Galaxy Tab S8+. Let me know you need other details or if you want me to run some tests.
After playing around some more, maybe I just misunderstood how link points work. 

Are they only one way, start -> end?

I think I accidentally created the start and end reversed and the dots are more or less identical so I didn't notice that it mattered. So one of them would always just activate the touch actions.
That is a true statement - you can only jump from the start to the end. There isn't an option at the moment to jump from the end back to the start.

Mike