• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remember last page seen
Dear all, 
is there a setting which I can set, to keep the last seen page of a song, when switching to another song?
When switching back from the new to the the old one it should bring me to the last seen page immediately. 

I accidently close the song editor several times and land up in the songlist. And after opening the score again I always have to look for the last seen page. In a 144 page score it´s painful.

Thanks for hints.
The arrow pointing to the right in the floating toolbar should do exactly that
You can also enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Last Viewed Page if you want that behavior all the time. You can also long press a song on the library screen, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Load Last Viewed Page" to do it on a one-time basis.

Mike
Thumbs Up 
(05-14-2023, 05:58 AM)Rey_a Wrote: The arrow pointing to the right in the floating toolbar should do exactly that

Great. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks !
Thumbs Up 
(05-14-2023, 06:00 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can also enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Last Viewed Page if you want that behavior all the time. You can also long press a song on the library screen, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Load Last Viewed Page" to do it on a one-time basis.

Mike

cool. Thanks for this valuable tipp.
I have the opposite question: Running version 3.8.5 on Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Windows 11, version 22H2. When I start up Mobile Sheets I want to see the library screen. Instead I always see a previous piece -- not necessarily the last piece I had been viewing. It's not a problem to close that piece and see the library screen, but I'd prefer to see the library screen immediately on running the Mobile Sheets.
@ruthrozen

Settings
Library Settings
Initial Library Tab  (you need to scroll to the Load Options - just over 2 pages on my A4 tablet)
Set it to Collections or Songs
(I have "Alway Load Last Page" unchecked)

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(06-26-2023, 11:51 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: @ruthrozen

Settings
Library Settings
Initial Library Tab  (you need to scroll to the Load Options - just over 2 pages on my A4 tablet)
Set it to Collections or Songs
(I have "Alway Load Last Page" unchecked)

Cheers
Geoff

Thank you!!