(Banned)

About me

Sex:   Male
Bio:   Getting proper education is a privilege and possibly the greatest thing that could happen to a person which is why a student should put all their best at their academics. However, not a lot of students are doing particularly well when it comes to academics. As a student myself, I know the main reason as to why some students haven’t been able to make the most of their studies and it’s probably due to the difficulty and quantity of any educational activity which could make a student struggle for the whole semester. I can honestly say that I’m lucky enough do do quite well in my studies since I have a few effective strategies up my sleeve to keep my grades from plummeting.
My proficiency at writing also helps because it makes academic paper writing a lot easier, but I mostly prefer writing essays since I’m particularly good at being an essay writer. However, having a great essay writing skill won’t be enough to get good grades because I need to pay attention to my other commitments as well. I wish that I can keep my momentum in my studies in future because I don’t want to struggle in my studies no matter what.

Forum info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 18 Minutes, 56 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

Theme © 2014 iAndrew